Saturday, July 23, 2011

Episode Six- We're Not Makin' Love Anymore

On the last episode of Cheaterville, Alessi made Douglas go have a day off from the babies, Lorelai hatched an evil plan to snag Douglas, and Douglas may have cheated on his wife






















Lorelai needed a break. Her back hurt, she was vomiting every few hours, and she had spent the last eight hours teaching the very stubborn Damien how to walk. Once she finally got him down for a nap, she snuck away to do some dancing.
Once she arrived at the Red Rendevious, she realized how tired she was. She went to the bar and ordered a water, and that's when she heard it.
"Hey cutie, why drink water? I'll buy you a drink!"
Lorelai scowled, annoyed. This was the last thing she needed. She turned to confront the flirtatious attacker, about to go crazy on him. That is, until she saw what he looked like.



















He was cute. Like, puppy dog cute. And he wasn't drooling or making a creepy face, but smiling in an almost gentle way. However, when he saw that she wasn't too happy with his attempt at scoring a date, his smile disappeared and he offered an apology.
"No need," Lorelai assured, trying to hide how attracted she was to this man, especially since she was working on getting Douglas. "I'm just in a bit of a mood right now."
"Well, I apologize for adding to it." the man apologized again.
Lorelai couldn't help but smile for a second, before concealing it again. Oh, why did she have to run into him. Why not some creep?





















Lorelai sighed, trying to convince herself that Douglas was the better choice, before saying, "Besides, I can not drink. I am with child."
When the man's face drooped in disapointment, Lorelai blurted out, "But I am not with the father and I will never be!"
On God! she thought to herself. Why did I just say that? Douglas is perfect.... but this guy is... but I don't know this guy... But I really want to. I really really want to.




















The man smiled at her. "Well I'm sorry," he offered gently. "I'm sure whatever happened wasn't pleasant for either of you." Lorelai gulped, suddenly feeling guilty, and the man went on. "I'm sure you will be fine, though. You seem strong."
"Ummm, yeah." Lorelai stuttered. So strong I can't live without a man so I go and get myself pregnant!
The man smiled. "Wanna dance?" Lorelai nodded, and stood up. She then watched as the man took off his jacket and explained this was his dancing shirt. Lorelai thought it was adorable.
They danced and chatted for a couple of hours, before Lorelai finally learned his name: Rocco.






















When Lorelai got home, she was happy, but also nervous. She had stupidly gotten herself into a situation that could and would get her into more and more trouble. She wasn't sure what to do.
She paused a second and peered into the kitchen, and small sad smile crept across her face.




















This was excalty what she wanted for her kids: a good man who cared for them and would help them with anything. Only... it seemed they already had that.





















"Lorelai?"
Lorelai turned around to see Alessi standing there. She smiled at her, but it wasn't a real one. Alessi smiled a big real smile and asked her how the dancing was.
Lorelai nodded, distracted. "Fine. But I need to make an announcement." She walked past Alessi into the kitchen and called, "Rayen, sweetie, can I talk to you for a second? It's important."






















Douglas gulped when he heard her say that. He hadn't had the nerves to talk to her, or even mention what might of happened to Alessi. He was too afraid. So now that Lorelai had strolled in declaring that she had some important news to share, he couldn't help but be a little afraid.
Rayen got up off of the floor and walked over to her mom, and asked, "Yes, Mom? What's going on?"
Alessi came in and stood next to Douglas, curious of what was going on. Douglas tried not to show his fear.
Lorelai sighed and looked down at her young daughter, unsure of what to say for a moment. Finally, she smiled and announced, "I have a boyfriend!"
Douglas's eyes grew wide.
Rayen smiled, but it didn't quite reach her eyes. "That's great Mom," she said, trying to sound happy.
"Really?" asked Lorelai, unsure.
Rayen nodded. "Sure, if he makes you happy, than I'm happy!"





















Lorelai put her hand over her stomach and looked down at her daughter, smiling. Alessi noticed her hand on her stomach and then that it was sticking out a bit. Without thinking about it, Alessi blurted out, "Lorelai, are you pregnant?!"
Douglas's breath caught in his throat.
Rayen looked up at her mom with sad, wide amber eyes. Lorelai looked back down at her and quietly admitted that she was, in fact, pregnant. She then looked over at Douglas, and Douglas finally came to the conclusion that his suspisions were correct.
Rayen was upset too. Her eyes got huge and she looked up at her mother, disapointed and little bit angry.
"So you decided to wait until after you got that close to your boyfriend to tell me?" she snapped, stomping her foot on the ground.
"No!" cried Lorelai. "It's not like that!"
"Did you even go dancing?!" wailed Rayen. "Or were you with your boyfriend, being romantic!?"
"NO!" yelled Lorelai. "Stop that!" Rayen turned and ran away, and after giving Alessi a death stare, Lorelai took off after her.



















Both Alessi and Douglas stood in the kitchen, feeling horrible. Alessi felt guilty for making Rayen mad at her mom, while Douglas felt terrible about what he had to do now.
"Ummm, Les?" he stuttered, taking her hand. "Can, I, um, talk to you in the game room for a minute?"
Alessi blinked, confused. "Um, sure, Douglas." She followed him down the hall and into the game room before finally asking, "What's up?"
Douglas sighed and squeezed his eyes shut, trying to call out his brave side. When it didn't come, he finally just decided to get it over with.
"Alessi," he started. "You remember when you sent me out of the house. And I went dancing and ran into Lorelai?"
Alessi nodded.
"Well..." Douglas sighed. "Some things happened after that that I didn't tell you about."






















Alessi backed up, hurt and confusion written all over her face. "Dougie..." she whispered. "What did you do?"
"I had a little bit to much to drink, and I guess Lorelai was there..." Douglas attempted to explain before Alessi suddenly started to yell.






















"You slept with her?!" she screamed. "You got drunk and SLEPT WITH HER?!" All of a sudden her eyes grew wide and she shrieked, "And you FATHERED HER BABY, didn't you?!"
Douglas suddenly remembered her attacking Nick and became afraid. Alessi, however, wasn't about to use violence, and only wanted answers. "Did you father Lorelai's baby?!" she demanded.
Douglas shivered. "Yes, I think so."




















Alessi flipped out. "I am so sick of all of this!" she howled. "Of all the drama! You and Nick and Lorelai just cause so much drama around here, and so do I! I want it to stop! I want you OUT!"
Douglas's jaw slacked. "You what?!"
"Are you deaf?!" screamed Alessi. "Get out! We're over, done!"
Just then she heard a small cry coming from behind Douglas.



















She looked behind him and saw Gray standing there, looking very upset. Alessi grew silent and actually paled, but Douglas didn't notice him. He scowled and snapped, "Whatever, Alessi! If you want me out, I'll get out!" With that he marched out of the room.




















As soon as he left. Gray started to cry. Alessi hurried over and hugged him.
"What happened?" wailed Gray. "I heard yelling so I came in here and then you were saying you wanted him to leave!" Alessi started to cry too as Gray asked, "Did you do something wrong?"
Alessi sniffed and rubbed Gray's back, then quietly mumbled. "He made a mistake, I think. But it cost him."
"Is Daddy going to ever come back?" asked Gray.
Alessi sighed. "I'm not sure, Grayson, I'm not sure."
"Did I lose two daddies?" he quietly wondered.
Alessi blinked tears out of her eyes and didn't answer



















Meanwhile, Douglas was on his way out. He flung open the front door and found Lorelai standing there, looking upset.
"Get out of my way!" yelled Douglas. "You ruined my marriage and you ruined my life!"
Lorelai didn't say anything, just walked past him and went on inside.








Douglas marched outside, and just as he was about to hop in his car did he hear a small voice cry, "Dad?!"
Douglas whipped around and saw Rayen, looking scared and confused. Douglas sighed and walked over to talk to her.
"Where are you going?" asked Rayen. "And why do you look so upset?"
"Alessi is kicking me out," Douglas admitted. Rayen's eyes grew wide, and Douglas quickly blurted out, "It's not her fault. If you want to blame anyone, blame me." He wasn't about to tell a little girl her mother just ended his marriage.



















"When are you coming back?" asked Rayen.
Douglas sighed miserably, and said, "I'm not sure, but it's not going to be soon."
"So I'll never see you again?" wailed Rayen.
Douglas crouched down next to her and kissed her cheek, then promised, "Nothing will keep me away from you kids. Nothing."
Rayen sighed. "I guess... but I'm going to miss you really bad."
"I'll miss you, too." promised Douglas. "And the boys. I'll come visit you guys all time."
Rayen nodded. Douglas kissed her again, leapt up, and jumped in his car.




















Rayen started to cry as she watched him drive away.





















Things in the Cheaterville house had never been so quite as the days after Douglas left. Rayen was especially lonley, and even considered talking to Gray, before he hopped on the couch the next morning and declared, "I miss Daddy!"
For some reason, that rubbed Rayen the wrong way.





















"He's my dad, not yours!" she snapped. "Your not allowed to miss him!"
Gray scowled and cried, "He may not be my dad, really, but he had me call him Daddy, and I loved him! So why can't I miss him?!"
"You can, but I'm supposed to miss him more," whined Rayen. "Because I'm his Daddy's girl!"



















Gray narrowed his eyes, and with clenched teeth snarled, "You know, we aren't brother and sister anymore!"
Hurt and angry, Rayen grinded her teeth and snapped, "Than this is the best day of my life!"



















Things got even more awkward the more Lorelai's pregnancy progressed. She was able to explain the baby to Rayen, but it just got her even more mad at her mother.
"Your the reason Daddy left!" she screamed. "You did this! It's all your fault!"




















Lorelai spent most of her time in the nursery, with the one child who didn't hate her.























Alessi spent a lot of time with Jack, hoping that he won't notice that his daddy was gone. She knew that he would be the hardest, since he was so young and she couldn't explain it to him, and since Douglas spent so much time in the nursery. Alessi only wanted him to adjust to living life with only seeing his father a few days a week.




















Occasionally, Lorelai and Alessi would try to get everyone in the house together in the same room, hoping for a feeling of unity and strength. But it rarely worked, as one or two people would never show up.
No one could stand being in the same room with each other.


Will Rayen and Gray ever become friends?
Will Alessi forgive Douglas?
Will Lorelai give birth in the next episode?

All will be revealed in the next episode of... CHEATERVILLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment